Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: New doll dresses-------and a surprise!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful creations, as always, but that Regency gown is simply stunning! Elizabeth looks so elegant (I love her hairdo in those pictures), but I think Josefina in that white gown is drop-dead gorgeous! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's absolutely beautiful!

    However, there is one thing missing: Where is Mr. Darcy?????

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They are all so pretty!I love them all!You do great work!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beautiful creations. they inspire me to get busy at my sewing machine

  5. #15
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful, just beautiful work!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I create outfits too, so I can appreciate the time and effort you put into these. The materials and details are exquisite.

  7. #17
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    These are just as beautiful as always! I really enjoy looking at your auctions...your dresses are amazing!

    I love the special surprise, and I also love the Kit dress!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] WOW!!!Thay are all WONDERFUL!!!!
    ~Annie

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all so much!!!! You are very sweet!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    wrx-gal---thank you too for you sweet comments

    colette denali--yes, I did do the Williamsburg blue linen!!!! Thanks

    Miki-You're tooo funny!!!!!! If I had a "boy" doll I would have included him in the pics--my daughter and I talked about this---we knew we needed Mr. Darcy!!!!

    danaspillar---thanks so much----you're always so sweet and complimentary---I did photograph the Regency on Josefina

    Ponydreamer---thanks to you too, especially for the bid!!!!

    I think you all get the message----I thank you all and really appreciate your compliments!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GASP! I was just watching Vanity Fair last night thinking Elizabeth would make a great Regency girl. Don't tempt me! I'm broke as usual! Great job!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •